Where and how do I receive my tickets?
The following rules applies for all our routes:
• You do not receive a written booking confirmation.
• Your booking confirmation will be sent via email. This confirmation is also your ticket.*
• Quote the booking reference and show it at the port when you check-in.
• You will receive your boarding card at the port when you quote your booking reference. The complete payment must be done in advance.
* When you wish to receive a printed booking confirmation it will be subject to an administration fee of €4. This does not apply for train bookings that includes train tickets for travel in the Netherlands.
Please make sure you print a copy of the itinerary / e-ticket before the start of your journey. This will be accepted as a valid travel document for your rail journey on Greater Anglia rail services in the UK. If you have made a booking including train tickets in the Netherlands, you will receive a separate email from Stena Line with a link to the NS website to book your train tickets by using special NS coupon codes.